Saturday, February 12, 2011

NS.


Well basically, I can say that I am independent, responsible, creative, sensitive and loving. 
I value friendship as something fragile, something that we had never expected to happen in life. Friendship teach me about give and take, caring and sharing. For me, meeting wonderful people around the world is the best thing that I ever experience in life. 
MGT300 is the subject that I’m taking for this current semester. This subject taught me on how to create a blog; I mean business blog plus learn how to manage this blog myself with the help of my group members, Erin and Syana and also my very own lecturer, Miss Huda. Who knows, with the knowledge that I received here, I will be the most successful blogger and businesswoman in future. Insya’Allah. 
J
NADIA SYAFIQAH